Nowadays I get more e-mail than I can answer. If you would like quick access to my expertise …it’s now available for purchase.
I charge a flat rate of $150 for phone consultations lasting up to an hour. Topics often include locating a custom bootmaker with a particular specialty or skill…and/or giving my input on cowboy boot materials and art design.
It’s a quick way to get your questions answered, choose a bootmaker and place your custom order with confidence.
Flexible scheduling. Consult by phone.. most often with a follow up email containing info or web links discussed during our call.
My past calls have included…
- What should you do if you’ve got “hard-to-fit” feet?
- Which bootmakers can make even a “plain” cowboy boot look beautiful?
- What mistakes should you avoid when reproducing heirloom vintage boot patterns?
- Which bootmakers are certified pedorthists?
- What are the pros & cons of pointy toes, underslung heels, and other cowboy boot design features?
- Which bootmakers are the “best buys” in custom bootmaking today?
I do not do cowboy boot appraisals, but I can recommend folks who do!
Thank you very much for your purchase!